Greetings China Greetings China

...

The music was alright but nevermind. Does anyone know why New grou nds has this Chinese skin? It's weird as many words have been replaced...or am I the only one experiencing this?

[Pseudohouse] [Pseudohouse]

I love it! Despite the criticism you've drawn for this song's repetition, I find it almost flawless. The melody that plays throughout the song is great--I love the mellow mood it conveys. I like how you start adding more layers toward and during the climax. The sidechaining didn't annoy me that much. In fact, I didn't even really notice it until I saw your mention of it in the description. The only minor flaw is the lack of a noticeable bass line, but the kick sorta makes up for it. Nice work, and you should make more songs like this.

[Norato] - Life [Norato] - Life

Really neat concept. I found the lead synths enjoyable and I really enjoyed the childhood, adult, and old age sections. However, the background sound effects that indicated each stage of life are rather annoying. Would it be possible for you to upload a version of this song with purely music and no sound effects?

Norato responds:

I can send it to you, but I am not going to upload it on NG.

Nouveau Nouveau

Dang, that's pretty good stuff. It sounds very reminiscent of 90's era rap songs to me, and it is super catchy. The drum set, bassline, and overall atmosphere is superb. It drew me in instantly. Nice work!

BuggMusic responds: